Friday, February 19, 2016

3,2,1...Introduction

Hello bloggers!

I want to share with you my first adventure with ICTs!

I had to do something to present myself to my classmates, but I had no idea about which tools I could use.

At first, I thought of using a tool called Animoto. It is an easy tool to use if you want to make short videos. You have to select the pictures you want for your video, then how you want them to appear and finally you can add a song. But I couldn't use it because I hadn't the premium version of Animoto.

After my failure with Animoto, My doubts started again, What tool could I use? After talking to some of my classmates, I decided to try a tool called Storyjumper. At the beginning I had no idea of how it worked, but when I figured it out it was really easy and fun to use.
I realize that with Storyjumper I could make a book about me!! 

As I've said, with Storyjumper you can create a book about whatever you want. You have to choose what pictures you want for your book, write the text that you want and that’s all!!

Here is my story, I hope you like it! ;)


Marina:)



No comments:

Post a Comment